Creative self-management course structure and key topics:
Development is a guarantee of the survival of postmodern organizations. Creativity and creative self-management concepts involve allowing people to be creative in their work and studies, to break rules, to try new ideas, to encourage the creativity of all members of the organization.
The objectives, structure and processes of the creative self-management skills course are to get acquainted to self-management theoretical terms and link them to the students’ personal ambitions, as well as the activities of a specific organization with emphasis on the individual´s and the whole organization’s promotion of innovation.
During the seminar we will be working with the four P's model, which allows creativity to be examined from four different angles:
person, process, place, and product
- Person (The potential for creativity in all individuals)
- Process (All management functions and processes are open to new and different creative strategies)
- Place (The climate and culture of the organization, the location)
- Product (Product/idea has to be innovative)
Personal application of the 4-element scheme to reveal the specific features of the relation between creative self-management and the organization the student is involved in.
Expected results of the course:
This course is designed to develop your personal creative self-management skills. It aims to develop competence in the following key areas:
- creating a map of individual and (organization) values, opportunities and objectives
- creating an individual self-management model
- independent evaluation of the students’ innovation opportunities
- creative self-management and self-control